GOOGLE NEST PROTECT - LINE VOLTAGE
Smoke and CO alarm detects both fast and slow burning fires.
Uses two wavelengths of light to detect both smoldering and fast-burning fires.
Tells you what and where
It speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and says where the danger is. So people know what to do.
Connects to a phone
Sends an alert to your customer’s phone when something’s wrong at home or the batteries run low.
Self Test and Sound Check
Checks batteries and sensors every 200 seconds. Quietly checks its horn every month.
When purchased and installed through a Nest Pro.
- Length: 5.3 in (13.4 cm) / Width: 1.5 in (3.85 cm) / Height: 5.3 in (13.4 cm).
- 13.2 oz (375.0 g).
- Color & Material
- Split‑Spectrum smoke sensor, 10 year electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, Temperature, Humidity, Occupancy (120° field of view up to 20 feet), Ambient light, Accelerometer Microphone.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi.
- Operating Temperature
- The alarm should not be installed in locations where the normal ambient temperature is below 40ºF (4 ºC) or exceeds 100ºF (38 ºC). Humidity range: 20%RH to 80%RH (non condensing).
- Speaker loudness: 80 dB @ 3 ft (1 m) @ 1kHz.
- Three long-life backup AA batteries (Energizer® Ultimate Lithium “L91”).
- Nest Protect has been tested to comply with safety standards UL 2034, UL 217, and NFPA-72 set out by UL and California State Fire Marshal.
- Two-year limited warranty. For help, visit nest.com/support.
- What's in the box
- Nest Protect: 2nd Gen Smoke + CO Alarm, Backplate, Four screws, User’s guide, Welcome guide,Three long-life backup AA batteries,120V AC connector, Three wire nuts.
No customer reviews for the moment.