Simply connect your appliance to the Save A Watt® HD timer and then program ON/OFF periods to save electricity and money! Save A Watt® HD combines the advantages of mechanical and electronic timers into one easy to use unit.
Save A Watt® HD is one of the most sophisticated timers on the market, but it is very easy to understand. It is a digital version of a mechanical timer with a visual interface. Easily program quarter-hour ON/OFF periods for 7 days and 24 hours as you would program a traditional mechanical timer.
The Save A Watt HD is not limited to 1 day of programming. The unit allows unique settings for each of the 7 days of the week. In addition, there is also a Holiday mode as well as a Random feature for when you are away from home.
Programming is stored in memory and retained during power outages and the backup battery (3x AAA batteries - not included) allows armchair programming before you even plug it in.
- Combination multi-event, 7-day / 24-hour programmable timer
- Easy to read, backlit LCD display
- Override switch turns appliance ON/OFF until next programmed set point
- Holiday mode allows a unique dayof programming (an "eighth day") that can be engaged at will
- Random mode will follow the preset programing but will turn the appliance ON/OFF at +/- 0-15 minutes from the set points
- Over temperature protection function shuts down appliances that are causing high temperature due to over current or poor connectivity
- Soft power-up eliminates harmful voltage spikesof the connected appliance' schedule
- LED nightlight can have its own programmed schedule independent
Basic Product Information
|Operating Voltage||120 VAC|
|Max Voltage||130 VAC|
|Max Current||15 A|
|Max Power||1875 VA|