Eniscope - A Complete System
The hardware element of an Eniscope System starts with Advanced Metering to accurately capture your critical energy data... whether at building, department, circuit or equipment level. This information is collected in real-time by the Data Gathering component of the system and delivered locally and over the web via a stunning range of real-time energy displays. Our results testify that see in your live energy consumption disaggregated into its key components empowers you to cut your costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
Among this energy management system advantages are:
• Accurate - Class 0.2 metering can monitor up to 8 three-phase channels per unit
• Central - Control Monitor Electricity, Gas* & Water*... Everything you need in one convenient location
• Web-based - No software required. Use any web-browser from any location
• Scalable - Add more meters or new Eniscope compatible devices at your convenience
• Plug & Play - Simple installation supported by free remote upgrades
*Eniscope reads, records and displays information from any connected pulse meters
Eniscope Real-time does what a utility bill can’t… it shows you exactly where your energy is going, second by second. Make a change and it will reveal the immediate effect... for better or for worse.
The information is displayed in a language you will understand, be it kW’s, Cost or Carbon. Now you can monitor individual pieces of equipment, isolate energy leaks, expose energy abusers and even check the effectiveness of energy saving products... all in real-time.
• Faster Genuine real-time performance delivers real-time savings
• Alerts Email & SMS* alerts prevent excessive use and supply penalties
• Verification Use it to check the claims of energy saving products & equipment
• Power Trend Real-time graphing reveals your pattern of consumption
• Mobile Check your performance on the move with our smartphone app
Eniscope Analytics is a web-based, energy diagnostics tool that gives you rich insights into your ‘historical’ energy consumption and the health of your power supply. Intelligent, flexible & easy to use… making energy information highly accessible and simple to understand. Using your favorite web browser you can do a detailed energy analysis on any equipment, in any building, in any country, at any time... and all from the comfort of your PC or mobile device.
• Compare See numerous meters on the same performance chart
• Itemize View consumption by building, department, circuit or machine
• Plan Cost tracking in any currency with spending forecasts
• Prevention Monitor power quality to avoid maintenance & safety issues
• Reports Daily email reports show improvements and expose weaknesses
For organizations that have made the decision to invest in load-side energy saving products in the hope of reducing their power demand, and consequently their bill… Eniscope Real-time and Analytics become your indispensable allies for proving savings.
This is also an invaluable solution for all ethical companies in the Energy Saving Business who wish to demonstrate the efficacy of their products and solutions in a totally open and honest way for their clients. Quite simply you can measure, side-by-side, the positive effects (or not as the case may be) of any specified product and ‘test’ with laser-like precision its efficacy on any specific application… and then see, unequivocally, the exact ROI or ‘payback’ you can expect.
Eniscope completely removes the risk of investing in solutions that may sound good, but don’t ‘cut the mustard’. Thanks to Eniscope you can invest with the confidence of knowing you are making the right decision, because you will have accurate, unbiased, analytical information at your fingertips to prove it!
Eniscope can also power a range of stunning Real-time Energy Displays. Displays can be strategically positioned around the building to create awareness among the occupants as to how energy is being both generated (in the case of renewable energy) and used. As an example, Eniscope currently monitors and displays information from the largest roof top solar panel array in Europe.
Our Eniscope energy management systems benefits include:
- Easily Identify Saving Opportunities of up to 40%
- Expose Energy Abusing Equipment
- Eliminate Out of Hours Waste
- Prove the Efficacy and ROI of Energy Saving Products and Solutions
- Engage Users and Improve Efficiencies with Real-time Energy Displays
- Help to Target Continual Reductions With Historical Analysis Tools
The hardware at the heart of the brilliant Eniscope solution is designed, manufactured and distributed exclusively by BEST. Available in a number of convenient configurations the total Eniscope solution comprises of a bespoke communications ‘hub’ coupled to a number of highly accurate better than Class One Metering points. Our out-of-the-box approach to Energy Management means you just open up your favourite web-browser and you can instantly navigate to any number of meters in your building. With a tolerance of plus or minus one digit the Eniscope is more accurate than the standard grade revenue meters supplied by the utility companies. This means it can be used to check the accuracy of all your existing meters. Our all-new, ground-breaking Eniscope has a number of bespoke features, which combine together to create the most powerful and sophisticated energy management hardware on the world market.
The flagship of the Eniscope range is the stunning new Eniscope Hybrid. An installation of a single 8 channel Eniscope Hybrid can ultimately provide:
- Integral communications hub and web server
- Up to 8 individual 3-phase or
- 24 single phase electricity metering points via 0.333mv CT’s
- Ethernet connectivity
- Remote or localised set up via PC or MAC
- Compact footprint measuring only 200mm x 200mm x60mm
- Easy installation with simple plug-in connectors
- * WIFI enabled communication
- * 3G enabled communication
- Up to 8 additional pulse inputs (e.g. gas, water, oil etc.)
- * Modbus capability for multiple single phase metering points
- * Daisy-chain communication with 32 CUES or ACES Hybrid
* In Development
Eniscope Hybrid – Unique Hardware
The Eniscope Hybrid solution is unique for a number of reasons:-
First: Because it has its own on-board meters, powerful internal computer and web-server. This means information can be stored, collated and then exported to the World Wide Web with the utmost convenience, at which point it can be accessed securely from anywhere in the world on a PC, laptop or hand-held device.
Second: It is a complete plug-and-play solution that can be installed by any competent electrician using safe, low cost 333mV CT’s, and be up and running in a few hours! Furthermore because it is web-enabled it can be upgraded with any software enhancements remotely.
Third: Unlike the so-called ‘smart’ meters, our Eniscope Meters are gathering information and exporting data in REAL, real-time… literally as it happens. It is also measuring ALL the important parameters. Unlike lesser systems… we do not ‘assume’ or ‘guess’ important parameters like voltage… we measure everything with pinpoint accuracy.
Fourth: It’s very flexible... You can start your energy management programme with just one single metering point on either the whole supply – or one area of the building – or even one critical piece of equipment. Thereafter, as you begin to appreciate the benefits of having everything totally transparent you can add sub-metering points as you like and they can be easily integrated together and viewed simultaneously via our Analytics Software.
We are now completing the software drivers to enable:
- Provision of 3G and WIFI enabled communication.
- Up to 8 additional pulse inputs to be separately monitored (e.g. gas, water, oil etc.)
- Provision of Modbus one wire capability to enable up to a further 32 single phase metering points via simple daisy-chain communication with any combination of CUES or ACES Hybrid.
This means that the Eniscope Hybrid has been designed to work in conjunction with, and communicate directly with any number of other BEST load-side products such as ACES, our patented Air Conditioning Energy Saver and CUES, our patented Chilled Unit Energy Saver. When released these products will have on-board single phase metering capability designed to gather a wealth of additional information on the performance of individual appliances, including energy consumption and operating temperatures leading to pre-emptive maintenance alerts.