Every time you lower your electricity bills, you put money back in your bank account. Lowering energy bills also mean less energy consumed, and less CO2 emissions released into our environment. Since we use electricity in every room of our homes, there are opportunities to save everywhere. Now, what makes it even a better deal is that you don’t have to overhaul your home to make it energy efficient. There are many easy, cost-effective things that you can do to save energy at home. The first step is to locate where the energy is wasted, so we can reduce the waste and save up to 40% off the electric bill.
Let’s take a walk through a regular home and find the waste… and smart energy saving opportunities!
- Kill A Watt® Edge shows you how efficient your appliances are and forecasts electrical expenses by day, month, and year.
- Save A Watt® Phantom Power Indicator tells you how much power you are wasting by leaving your electronics plugged in.
- Kill A Watt® Power Strip PS10 monitors energy consumption of your home theater and protects it from power surges.
- Stop wasting energy and money with appliances in standby mode. Save A Watt® TV Standby Killer will really switch them off, so you can rest assured.
- Power off electronic equipment when you’re not in the room with Save A Watt® Edge.
- Kill A Watt® EZ shows you how efficient your appliances are, forecasting electrical expenses by day, month, and year.
- Save A Watt® Edge powers off down the entire room when you are not inside.
- Kill A Watt® CO2 Wireless monitors the power used by up to 8 household appliances around the house, so you may take action!
- Kill A Watt® Edge offers overcurrent protection to your electric water heater, and also shows you the quality of your house´s electricity.
- Kill A Watt® Power Strip PS10 monitors the energy consumption of your home PC network and protects it from power surges.
- ACES reduces A/C cycling, lowering its energy running costs by 35% while maintaining comfort.
- iMEC makes sure the motor pump uses the amount of power it needs to do the job, cutting the waste and extending the life of the equipment.